Adapted from Martha Stewart’s Winter Bark
8 oz. white chocolate
10 oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips
Any toppings you choose (salted peanuts, salted cashews, pretzels, crumbled candy canes or peppermints)
- Melt the white chocolate in a heat proof bowl over a double boiler, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- In another heat proof bowl, melt semi-sweet chocolate chips, stirring constantly. Remove from heat, add half of you toppings and stir.
- Pour semi-sweet chocolate onto a half sheet pan lined with parchment paper or a silt pat.
- Spread the chocolate out to your desired thickness.
- Pour white chocolate on top, sporadically.
- Take a toothpick and begin to meld the two chocolates together, making any designs you like.
- Sprinkle on your remaining toppings.
- Place sheet pan in refrigerator until completely cooled and hardened. When cooled, begin to break up the chocolate bark with your hands into desired pieces.
- Store in refrigerator.