Summer has ended in London and Fall has come early (as expected). It’s time for flannel shirts and wool socks as well as our heater to come on. So on that note, we bring you a Fall themed “Ten Things”, for the last time from Londontown.
- Fall TV programming is back! Old favorites like The Office, Parks and Rec. and Up All Night are joined by hopeful newbies such as The Mindy Project and Revolution
- Kale is back in season! Some great recipes here
- Fall beers are in season (read: PUMPKIN!). One great Fall example over here is The Kernel Big Brick Red Rye Ale
- INCREDIBLE archive of Typographische Monatsblätter (TM) 1960-90, Swiss type journal
- Jason Scott at dConstruct 2012
- The ever-talented Woody Batts’s new I Skull NY t-shirt design
- This impressive interactive art installation ‘cloud’ composed of 6000 light bulbs
- These hand-drawn greeting cards from Wit & Whistle
- Of course, a Fall “Ten Things” wouldn’t be complete with a list of cozy sweaters
- And finally, no link here, just a fact – American Customer Service. We can’t wait to see you again!
Bonus! FOOTBALL IS BACK. For the love of god, we missed you.