This recipe is incredibly flavorful and it uses only 5 ingredients!
From Sharon Martin
- 1/2 c. Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 T. Thyme Honey
- 1 lb. Wild Caught Salmon
- 2 T. Olive Oil
- salt and pepper
- Oven at 475 degrees
- Combine balsamic vinegar and honey in a small saucepan and bring to a simmer until thick (7-10 minutes)
- Meanwhile, place salmon on a non-stick baking sheet
- Salt and pepper, then brush both sides of fish with olive oil
- Place salmon into preheated oven and cook for 6 minutes
- When fish is cooked, place onto serving plate.
- Pour balsamic glaze over the fish and serve!
Serve fish with garlic mashed potatoes. Top with chives for color and flavor.