From Sharon Martin:
- 1 . Olive oil
- 1 1/2 T. Minced garlic
- 1 T. Flat leafed parsley
- Pinch of dried oregano
- 3 1/2 T. Fresh lemon juice
- 2 1/2 T. Butter, cut into small pieces (1/2″ squares)
- 1 Lb. Fresh shrimp, shelled and cleaned
- Heat oil in a med. skillet over med. heat. Add shrimp and cook on each side for 1 minute.
- Add garlic, parsley and oregano. Cook for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat to med. low and stir in lemon juice and butter. swirl in pan until butter melts, about 1 minute.
Serve with a crusty baguette, which can be used to soak up all the good lemony juices.